OOTW - InTune
Mommas, this new school schedule we are all trying to get used to is a little stressful. I need all the help I can get focusing, especially since cutting out caffeine (blog post on why soon). InTune is my best friend in times like this.
Staying focused is difficult at any age, and this skill is especially critical during formative years. InTune is always something good to have on hand for you and your little one to enhance and sustain a sense of focus.
InTune is a blend of essential oils that serve different purposes:
- Sandalwood, Frankincense, Lime - promotes a sense of clarity
- Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile - calming and soothing
- Apply to the temples and back of neck when doing tasks that require concentration.
- Apply to wrists or back of hands to inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity.
- InTune is a go to pick-me-up during your busy work day.
- Dispense on a clay pendant and place on work desk or little one's homework space.
Remember to BREATHE and let's tackle these next couple of weeks together with a little help from InTune.
- Essentially Bee