OOTD/New Product Week! - Copaiba
There's so much excitement around October, not because of the pumpkin spice flavored everything, but all of the new doTERRA product launches! Instead of my normal OOTW post, i'm going to be featuring a new oil every single day this week.
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin from the Copaiba tree that grows in South Africa. Very similar to black pepper oil, Copaiba oil is known for it's ability to soothe anxious feelings, which ANYONE can appreciate. Some other great benefits include:
Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
Assists in wound healing
Rich in antioxidants
Supports cardiovascular, immune, digestive, and respiratory health
Although Copaiba is a cannabinoid, there are NO traces of THC and it is much more affordable than CBD oil! If you're wondering how to actually use this new oil, here's a list of my favorite ways to incorporate it into my routine:
- To take advantage of the immune, nervous system, and cardiovascular benefits, add one to two drops to water, juice, or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
- Add a drop of Copaiba to your skin care routine to keep your skin clear and blemish free
- Diffusing Copaiba can help calm any anxious feelings you may be experiencing.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to take advantage of the antioxidants
- Add two to three drops to your bath water for a calming bath
If you have any questions or would like to try out this new oil, feel free to contact me directly! Make sure to visit the blog daily, I'll be posting the rest of the exciting new oils all week long.
- Essentially Bee